Biodiversity & Ecosystem Services
Find out more about the current trends in biodiversity and ecosystem services in Latin America and the Caribbean and beyond by visiting the Program’s Infoguide.
- Regional. Sustainability as an Instrument for the Development of Strategic Productive Sectors. Aug 6, 2018
- Regional. Strengthening and Use of Country Environmental and Social Safeguard Systems, Phase II. May 11, 2018
- El Salvador. Action plan to Implement the Governance and Public Policy Index for Disaster Risk Management. Feb 12, 2018
- Regional. CANEF - Promoting Sustainable Practices in the Mining and Forestry Sectors. Aug 10, 2017
- Bolivia. Program for the Strengthening of Environmental and Natural Resource Management. Mar 8, 2017
- Bolivia. Support to the Program to Strengthen Environmental and Natural Resource Management. Dec 14, 2016
- Regional. Environmental Governance Analysis in Latin America and Caribbean. May 27, 2016
- Bolivia. Operationalizing Bolivia¿s Joint Mechanism for Mitigation and Adaptation to Clim. Nov 11, 2015
With economics as a lens, this blog is a forum for reflection on the role of Natural Capital* as the basis for sustainable economic growth and development; it showcases best practice for mainstreaming ecosystem services into policy and decision-making that span all productive sectors of the economy, and; it discusses how market-based approaches and innovative governance structures can enhance resource use efficiency and conservation.