PM4R: (Project Management for Results)
- Intensive online training of two months where participants get better skilss in implementing project for results.
- Every participant who passes course tests and activities receives the international certificate of Project Management Associate (PMA). To register, see Call for Fellowships Rules and Application Form.
- To learn more and consider your participation, please review the Participants Guide.
- Since its beginning, the program has reached CSO representatives from more than 14 Spanish-speaking countries by providing capacity building fellowships in Project Management for Results (PM4R/Civil Society).
- The program is funded by the Vice Presidency for Countries (VPC) with the support of the Department of Knowledge and Learning (KNL), and the Inter-American Institute for Economic and Social Development (INDES), members of the IDB Group. The program PM4R 2017 has been expanded. Fellowships are available in english and spanish.
Candidates interested in participating must fill out the Application Form and send the complete information to the Civil Society Liaison in your country: www.iadb.org/en/civil-society (See the section Our Team).
PCM: (Project Cycle Management)
- It is an on-site training which seeks to strengthen the Caribbean and Haiti CSOs’ capacity by improving their abilities in designing development projects and regional integration, as well as civil society partnerships in development programs of their governments.
- Civil Society Organizations from Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Bahamas, Barbados and Haiti have already participated, and this program will continue with CSOs from Guyana and Suriname in face-to-face workshops.
- The program is led by the Vice-presidency for Countries and funded by the Institutional Capacity Strengthening Thematic Fund (ICS).
PM4R Calendar 2017
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and confirmation of dates
| Language || Call for fellowships || Deadline Applications || Announcement of Winners (Week of) || Introductory Workshop || Closing Workshop || Status |
| Spanish 1 || 7-Feb || 21-Feb || 28-Feb || 21-Mar || 9-May || Closed |
| English 1 || 3-April || 14-April || 17-April || 2-May || 20-Jun || Closed |
| Spanish 2 || 6-April || 21-April || 24-April || 9-May || 27-Jun || Closed |
| Spanish 3 || 5-Junio || 16-Junio || 26-Jun || 11-Jul || 29-Aug || Closed |
| Spanish 4 || 6-September || 18-September || 25-September || 1-October || TBC || Open |
| English 2 || 6-September || 18-September || 25- September || 1- October || TBC || Open |