The Bank has an Ordinary Capital of $105 billion. Most of the OC resources are callable capital (96%) and the remaining is paid in by member countries (4%). OC resources also include reserves and funds borrowed in international capital markets.
In March 2010, the Board of Governors of the IDB initiated the process to increase the Bank’s capital by $70 billion to more than $170 billion. The Ninth General Capital Increase (GCI-9), the largest in the IDB’s history, will allow the Bank to significantly increase its lending capacity.
For sovereign guaranteed loans, please visit Financing Solutions.
For non-soverieng guaranteeds loans and private sector financing, please visit Structured and Corporate Finance.
For OC financial statements, refer to our Annual Reports.
For OC subscription information, please visit Capital and Funds under Administration.
Hello, Welcome to the IDB!
Please join our mailing list by simply entering your email below.
Show inline popup 1
Show inline popup 2
Show inline popup 3
Show inline popup 4